RUF's ministry is composed of at least 6 different kinds of activities.
1. LARGE GROUP is our most visible activity and usually the easiest way for students to get involved with the ministry. The evening consists of a time of singing and worship ending with a sermon from Scripture, all in a non-threatening atmosphere. This is usually the place where students can find out more details about the ministry of RUF and how they can become more involved. We meet in the Nursing building on Tuesdays at 7:30
2. COMMUNITY GROUPS: In any given semester, students participate in community groups. These groups are very informal in design and give students the chance to look deeper into a topic as well as build deep friendships with other students. Plugging into the Freshmen Community group is the best way to meet other freshmen in RUF.
3. The STAFF of RUF is available to meet with you, if you so desire. This time is usually spent getting to know each other personally, investing in on-going discipleship, dealing with personal issues you might have or addressing any crisis you might have.
4. RETREATS/CONFERENCES: At least a few times during the year RUF is committed to getting out of town and gathering with other Christians for student conferences including a retreat during the fall semester, Winter Conference in February, Spring Break Missions Trips, and Summer Conference in mid-May.
5. HANG OUT: We believe the Gospel is played out in every aspect of our lives, including. For that reason, we try to have times throughout the semester when we hang out, go out to eat, watch movies, grill out, play games, take road trips, etc. This is a part of college - making friends, talking, and enjoying each other.
6. INTRAMURALS: Do you like playing sports? So do we! MTSU offers just about every intramural sport. If you are interested in getting a team together, let us know and we can announce it at large group or on our facebook page!